Sunday, 25 November 2012

A Quick Christmas Card

Time is definitely getting the better of me at the moment, so here's a quick Christmas card with an unusual colour scheme - black and white.  I knew I wanted to die cut the images from white card and just felt they would look better as silhouettes against the black.  I used Bazzill balling card for the matt and the images.


I used the Cricut to cut the frame using the Elegant Edges cartridge and the Christmas cartridge to cut the church and trees.  Once they were glued into place I brushed a  little Stickles Icicles glitter over the trees and the roof and ground of the church.

I'm entering this into the current CRAFT ROOM Challenge which is Punches and Die Cuts

Blogger Templates


2 comments:

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Sue,
so stylish and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

craft-roomjulia said...

Hi Sue, I love your very elegant card, so stylish. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xxx