Friday, 14 September 2012

Wrap It Up

Here's the gift box and tag I made for the porcelain pot.  I used a thick card with an embossed swiss dot pattern and the Crafters' Companion Boxer board to make the box.  If you like making gift boxes and envelopes I highly recommend this board and the Envelobox Creator board.  They are really easy to use and guarantee perfect results every time.


I cut a square of lighter card and ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder and edged it with gold.  To decorate I curled some pieces of the card I inked and stamped for the pot lid and added a blingy flower.

 The tag was made in the same way with the addition of a piece cotton and a torn cotton ribbon, both sprayed with Cosmic Shimmers Vintage Rose and two tightly rolled pieces of the stamped card.

Blogger Templates



2 comments:

stampdiva said...

Such a lovely way to present the pot Sue.
Wishes
Lynne

Maria said...

These are gorgeous Sue. I love the dark red, and they do go with your porcelain pot beautifully. Your box creator sounds like a really tool.

Maria x