Saturday, 29 September 2012

Still Playing Around With Christmas Cards

I'm still looking at variations on a theme with this Crafty Individuals' CI-332 reindeer stamp for my Christmas cards.  At some point I'll get back to other projects but I tend to get focused on one thing to the exclusion of everything else.

This time I heat embossed the image in black and then highlighted the centre of the snowflakes and the reindeer's nose with Ranger Stickles in Xmas Red.  I triple matted this onto red mirror card and  black glossy card and then stamped the sentiment using black StazOn.  


The background paper is from the new Docrafts' Papermania 'Home for Christmas' pack which has a really nice selection of Christmas papers.  Unusually, I would use every design in this pack whereas sometimes I find one or two of the papers that just aren't me and they sit at the bottom of the pile for ages.

Blogger Templates


1 comment:

stampdiva said...

Sue,
I love his red nose!
Wishes
Lynne