Sunday, 23 September 2012

Come On Rudolph


Hi, I'm still here in case you thought I'd disappeared.  Another week of busy, busy, busy and not feeling too well again with the usual 'return to work' cough and cold which I always seem to get about this time in the Autumn term.  But enough about me.  I'm sure you've all been really busy and no doubt gearing up for Christmas!!  Yes I know but you can't put if off much longer.

Here's my first one for this year and as you can see I've gone with a Scandinavian colour theme, which I really like and is very festive.


  I used A4 card stock with a slight sheen which I trimmed and scored to make a 10cm x 14cm card.  I then ran half the card through the Cuttlebug using a Crafts-Too Snowflake embossing folder.  The border and frame are white Bazzill Bling card cut using the Cricut and Elegant Edges cartridge.  As the border only cuts one side of the strip, I cut two and stuck them together using the ribbon to cover the join.  The Crafty Individuals' reindeer CI-332 is heat embossed using Blonde Moments Fresh Red Iridescent powder.  I used 3D foam strips to stick the framed image on and give the card some dimension.

I'm going to make about 4 of these and then choose a different style and colour combo for next batch. 

Hopefully things will be back to normal this week and I'll be posting more frequently.  

Enjoy your week wherever you are.

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

stampdiva said...

Rudolph is certainly perfect for this colour scheme, so lovely Sue.
Wishes
Lynne