Sunday, 3 June 2012

Playing Catch-Up, Again!!!!!

Another week's gone by and I didn't even notice.  I'm way behind with my challenge projects and everything else because I'm really tired now.  In the last few weeks of term there is so much going on, including school trips which need extra careful planning for children with additional needs.  To all my teaching colleagues out there I say hang on in there, it's nearly over.

So in the process of getting up-to-date, here's the album I've just made for all the lovely photos we'll take on holiday.  I make a new album for each destination using my Bind-it-All and then decorate the covers accordingly.  



As you can see the destination is Madeira, known for it's flowers and botanic gardens (as well as the liquid nectar) and I wanted to use bright Mediterranean colours and flowers.  However, too much dimension on the cover of the album risks being lost over time, so I kept the flowers flat cutting them on the Cricut using the Flower Shoppe cartridge.  I also ran two pieces of the card stock through the Cuttlebug to emboss them with daisies and flourishes before stamping with different flowers.

Hopefully I will be able to post more frequently again now as the end is in sight!

Blogger Templates


No comments: