Tuesday, 5 June 2012

It's Carnivale Time At Gothic Arches

Over at GOTHIC ARCHES the current challenge is Carnivale, so put on your party hat and join the fun.

Here's my entry which is a bit more psychedelic than I originally intended but I got a bit carried away with the stamping.  I used cream card stock for the arch then stamped the top face and the lower fan shape using StazOn in black and red.  I then masked these and stamped the rest of the arch with a flourish stamp in  Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and the small heart bouquets in black.


The bottom face was cut from a magazine, minus the hair and the hats were stamped onto orange paper. I added some doodling to finish off.  

Definitely one too many been drunk at this party.

Blogger Templates


3 comments:

Effie said...

Well it looks like it was a great party!
Fab arch , thanks for playing along.
Effie

Deborah said...

Certainly is very groovy, Sue. Ilive it!

Scrapmate said...

Great arch that captures the madcap feel of carnival!