Sunday, 13 May 2012

What A Cutie

Here's a scrapbook layout I only completed recently, even though I started it about 2 years ago at a local craft shop class.  I put it into the album to keep it clean and flat and forgot about it until I flicked through the pages the other day.

The picture is of Louise when she was about four and half and just starting nursery school in Surrey where we lived.  Her lovely red hair is still as beautiful.



This layout is from my pre-stamping days as when I first embarked on this leg of my creative journey, it was with scrapbooking and I didn't buy my first rubber stamp until about a year ago.  Now of course I'm hooked and happily combine stamping with die cuts to enhance all manner of projects.  Just shows how we grow with techniques and tools.




Blogger Templates


1 comment:

Ephemera said...

Hi Sue, just popped over to say Hi and thanks for all your lovely comments. Love the layout, so glad you finished it as it is fab. Have a great evening. xx