Sunday, 25 March 2012

Her Only Thought Was the Basket of Goodies

I've been so busy lately that I didn't realise its been over a week since I posted.  So what's been happening?

Well I'm desperately trying to finish a little thank you gift for a colleague, based on a project in a recent copy of Craft Stamper Magazine and hopefully can post that in a couple of days.  We've been celebrating this weekend because Louise has a place at Warwick University for the next stage of her studying so a quantity  of champagne has been consumed.  Not a difficult task!

I have, however, managed to complete some ATCs ready for swapping and here's one on the theme of Easter using one of the Crafty Individuals People and Places 2 mini background papers.  I embossed the cream pearlescent backing card using the Cuttlebug and mini daisies folder to keep the vintage feel but then decided to 'pep' the whole thing up with the vivid green and yellow flower which I cut on the Cricut.


Blogger Templates

1 comment:

jackid said...

Congrats to Louise so pleased for her
and a great ATC love the image so pretty and loving the colours to
Jacki xx