Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Such a Beautiful Gift From Lynne

It's always lovely to receive a surprise in the post and today, after a long and tiring day at work, I came home to a beautiful gift from the lovely Lynne at Adorn.  Do check out her blog by scrolling down the sidebar for the button.

First of all when I opened the envelope this sweet package dropped out: so enticing.


I opened it to reveal this charming vintage wall hanging, so typical of Lynne's work, together with a bundle of assorted embellishments, all wrapped up with lovely fabric ribbons.  



Thank you Lynne for making my day and being so generous with your gifts. 

Blogger Templates


Blogger Templates

1 comment:

stampdiva said...

Hi Sue
So glad the little parcel arrived your way and the fact it was there awaiting you after a hard day, makes me so happy.
Just a little something to say Thank You for being so supportive of my recent Giveaway.
Wishes
Lynne