Wednesday, 4 January 2012

The Last Page For New Year And Journal Your Christmas 2011

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year.  I'm still trying to get back into work/household chores mode but hopefully will get my head straight soon and get back to some crafting at the weekend.

In the meantime, here's another page from my 'Journal Your Christmas Album' 2011.  This was a quick and easy prompt and the page is dedicated to our New Year celebrations, starting with New Year's Eve and carrying on into New Year's Day.  


I made the 'Auld Lang Syne' paper myself, by simply typing the lines in different font sizes and colours and printing out.  Then I typed out the main events in chronological order and cut them into strips to fit between the song lyrics.  No photos, no hand-written journaling but the perfect way to put a 'full stop' to my album as    this year I decided to stop the Journal on Boxing Day and add one more page for New Year.

Blogger Templates

No comments: