Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Colour Combo Challenge

At The Naughty Step, a fairly new craft blog, this month's card challenge is a colour combo of pink, green and white.  Click http://naughtystep.yuku.com/ to join in.

This is a lovely combination of colours set by Jacki for the challenge and I decided to go for very pale, soft tones to give a vintage feel to my card.  I used an image from a Crafty Individuals stamp CI -131 and Distress Ink in Milled Lavender to create a faded, vintage look photo.  I die cut the pink spotty frame using the Cricut and Elegant Edges cartridge and then layered up the elements, adding a heat embossed sentiment, some pearls and a few tiny paper flowers.  I know the card blank looks slightly bluish but it is in fact pale, minty green pearlescent card. 


Blogger Templates


1 comment:

jackid said...

Hi Sue long time no speak sorry glad you like the challenge and your card is beautiful I love the soft tones you have used and those pearls are gorgeous
Jacki xx