Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Another Christmas Chapter

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was good to you.  No doubt you will have lots of new crafting goodies to play with.

As the celebrations move towards New Year I thought I'd post another page (or chapter) from my Journal Your Christmas album.


This was prompt 13 to do with Christmas songs: carols or pop songs.  I like both but I immediately decided to journal about the Military Wives Choir and their beautiful and heart-wrenching song 'Wherever You Are'.  Like millions of others, this song and what it represents moved me and I pre-ordered it to ensure I had my copy and to try and help it's journey, hopefully, up to the number 1 slot in the Christmas music charts.

I used an old free CD and simply typed my journaling onto strips of paper to stick across it.  The backing paper seemed perfect with a music score and the word Christmas at the bottom, which I kept as my title and just added the the word 'Joy' underneath.

Blogger Templates


No comments: