Saturday, 12 November 2011

Take A Peep ...

I've posted twice now about how I'm looking forward to this year's Journal Your Christmas online class with Shimelle Laine, so I thought I should give you a peep at one or two pages from last year's album.

As I looked through the album last night I was reminded of so many memories from childhood Christmases to more recent times and that's why this class is so enjoyable.  The daily prompts are brilliant and give you plenty of room for interpreting them in your own, unique style.  Some days I didn't have a lot of time so the page was just a photograph and one sentence, other days I included a lot of journaling and embellishments.  Either way, you create an album to enjoy for years to come.

The prompt for this page was to do with a Christmas wishes and as mine was for a cosy family celebration the photo of  the three of us was perfect.  I embellished it and added a letter to the Christmas Fairy with my Christmas wishes and popped this into the little pocket. 


Blogger Templates


No comments: