Sunday, 20 November 2011

Nearly Back to Normal

Finally my crafting space is ready to use again but last week was busy at work, with a few late nights so I haven't really had time to do very much.  I hope to rectify that this week and fairly quickly get back into the swing of things. 

In the meantime, here's another picture from last year's Journal Your Christmas album.  The prompt was about memories of Christmas and the suggestion was to journal these as a 'letter to self'.  I liked the idea and found it really easy to compose the letter to my 6 year old self which I tore and aged with cold tea.   This was the only element on the page for that day, so you see it doesn't need to take up a lot of time.

I then did a diary entry for another, more recent Christmas which was placed on the other side of the page, hence the title and PTO at the bottom.

Blogger Templates


No comments: