Wednesday, 2 November 2011

If you've been wondering why it's so quiet on my blog just now, there are two reasons. One is the renovation work being carried out in two rooms ie, replacing large windows. This has meant shifting the furniture from the window ends of each room and as my crafting space is by one of these windows, I'm temporarily homeless. I can't get to most of my crafty goodies and my table is not accessible either so for the next week or so - no crafting, sniff, sniff. The other reason is that I've not been well and really didn't have the energy to put this post on before now.

However, normal service will resume asap, so don't give up on me just yet. I'm desperate to get some more Christmas cards made and join in the fantastic monthly and fortnightly challenges that I enjoy so much.

See you soon.

Blogger Templates


No comments: