Friday, 2 September 2011

That Autumnal Feeling

Yes, whether we like it or not, Autumn is on the way and thinking of all the lovely colours this season brings inspired me to make this little card for a forthcoming charity event.


I cut out a mask the same size as the stamp and placed it on the card to keep an area of white around the image.  I used Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy, swiping the colour directly across the card with the ink pad to give an effect like tree bark.  I used Distress Ink in Rusty Hinge and a piece of Cut 'n' Dry Foam to colour a piece of plain white card onto which I stamped the Crafty Individuals Image CI - 176 in black StazOn.  I matted and layered the image onto gold mirror card and used foam pads to give dimension.

Blogger Templates


1 comment:

stampdiva said...

Sue
There is a most definite Autumnal nip in the air these days. Like you I am feeling quite inspired by the colours of this season.
You used the CI stamp so beautifully.
Wishes
Lynne