Thursday, 22 September 2011

Just a Little Note ....

Recently I've needed to add a short covering note to a couple of parcels. Nothing long-winded and certainly not enough to type out and print.  I resorted to a scrap of paper on each occasion, torn from a notepad I keep by the phone but I wished I'd had something a little nicer to write on.  So I decided to make my own little expander file and notelets so next time I had to enclose a few words, I could do so in style.



I used Distress Inks in Brushed Corduroy, Rusty Hinge and Pumice Stone and a selection of small postal stamps from Crafty Individuals and C1 - 017 a lovely script stamp.  I used the same colours and stamps to make the notelets to go inside.


This would make a lovely Christmas or birthday gift, using your own colour palette and stamps and is you fancy make this, there is a step-by-step tutorial with pictures.  Click Tutorials at the top of the sidebar.
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous idea such a treat for the people who receive your notes. XOXO Zoe