Sunday, 17 July 2011

Flower Power and Motors - Must Be ATC Time!

Here are my ATCs for the June swaps at Crafts on the Net and Craftymess.  Firstly Crafts on the Net where the theme was Flowers. 

I went with a kind of 'summer of love', flower power theme for the first one, using heat embossing and a very versatile clear stamp with multiple flowers on it which I bought in America about 3 years ago.  A few contrasting paper blooms and a couple of gems finished it off.


For the second one I painted an orange watercolour background and then stamped the image on in black StazOn.  The stamp is from Crafty Individuals, CI - 176.


Over at Craftymess the theme was motors of any kind but of course I got stuck on cars and as usual, couldn't get my head around anything else that was motorised, so here they are.


I found a website that has loads of car blueprints for free and downloaded this one of a Morgan which has been a dream car of mine.  Here's the link for the website if you're interested: http://carblueprints.narod.ru/other_cars.htm


Here we go with a vintage car picture mounted onto grey Bazzill card stock with a strip of cream and grey paper.


Well I couldn't use another car image could I?  So I opted for car registrations instead and cut these from a 9" x 9" sheet of Tim Holtz distressables, License Plates.  I added a few metal elements using my Crop-a-Dile and a few small watch findings glued on with Glossy Accents.

 Blogger Templates

1 comment:

stampdiva said...

Sue
These are all great but I particularly like the one with the Morgan,
My dream car has always been a 2cv.
Wishes
Lynne