Monday, 25 July 2011

All the B's at Our Creative Corner

This week's challenge at http://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ is All the B's - black, buttons, bling, bows as many or as few as you like.  For this challenge I decided to make a tag.

Using Bazzill cardstock I cut the tag using my Cricut and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  I cut the main tag in black using the shadow option and then used pink card to cut the mirror tag to give me the aperture and stuck them together.

 Next I layered up a large flower with a mixture of fabric and paper petals and used a nice big piece of pink bling in the centre.   I cut the butterfly ribbon trim to go across the tag and then chose 3 pink buttons, threading an assortment of Maya Road fibres and embroidery floss through the holes, before attaching with clear glue dots.  I stuck two heart shaped pink stones together to make a butterfly and used a bow maker to make the bow.  To finish off I used the Crop-a-Dile to punch and insert a pink eyelet and threaded an assortment of ribbons and fibres through it.

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

stampdiva said...

Very pretty.
Wishes
Lynne