Sunday, 19 June 2011

Where Did Last Week Go?

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!" or so said Groucho Marx.  All I know is it's gone in a flash and if you're like me, there is more to do and seemingly less time to do it in.  Hence the lack of posts for for a few days.

Anyway here are the ATCs I made for the May swap over on CraftyMess where the theme was to do with the beach.


For this one I used Mircromesh to cover the panel first and then just added the suitcase and sunglasses to tell the story.  These were from the Happy Trails collection by K & Co.


I used a Crafty Individuals' stamp on this one and heat embossed the images with silver powder, even though it looks blue.  I really must try and improve my photography skills.




This stamp was free with the July issue of Craft Stamper Magazine.  I used black StazOn to stamp the image onto fine grade DIY sandpaper which gives a lovely textured.  Whoops! I've done my usual and chopped a bit off the side when scanning the ATC.  I didn't realise until I added the picture.

Blogger Templates


2 comments:

stampdiva said...

Hi Sue
It is so true, where did last week go it, if you find it would you return it to me!!
Wonderful, summery creations.
Wishes
Lynne

Anji said...

Hi Sue
Thought I'd pop in to say hello & have a look at what you've been up to. Love your ATC's - I've never tried them before so may have a go sometime.
Happy crafting
Anji