Saturday, 4 June 2011

Third Time Lucky - It's An Envelobox and Card

Here it is, number 3 of the 4 thank you cards and gift Enveloboxes I'm making.  Again you will see the Envelobox is very similar in design, with different patterned paper used for the flower.  The swirls were cut from pale green mulberry paper using the Cricut and Cindy Loo cartridge



The card though is completely different as the 4 recipients all work together as a team. 

I wanted to use different techniques on each card so this one has heat embossing using one of my many favourite Crafty Individuals' stamps CI-269 and one of their small decorative corner stamps.  I used a black die cut paper frame which worked really well with the pale blue of the pearlescent card and silver embossing.



There's just one more to come which again is very different from the previous 3 but regulars will notice a return (temporarily) to an old style I've used many times. I have to admit it's the format I find the easiest to put together but I'm determined to keep evolving and trying new techniques, not revolve and go back to the same old, same old!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

jackid said...

Sue How cool is this love them both I can never get the hang of the enveleboxes to be honest though I should try lol love the card aswell it is easy to go back to what we are comfortable with though I know I do from time to time but I love trying something new as you know
Jacki xx

lynne said...

The CI stamp is so pretty on that card.
You will know I have a weakness for CI stamps (products)!!
Wishes
Lynne