Tuesday, 28 June 2011

A Gift For Graduation

I made this gift box for my daughter's graduation present.  We bought her a necklace and I wanted to make it extra special by giving it in a keepsake box, so I used my Crafter's Companion Boxer board which is so easy to use.  Just measure the dimensions of the gift, cut your card stock to size and score away. I've used my favourite card stock which sadly is now discontinued:  Imaginisce Black Tie Optional, Kitsch n' Floral.


I made the paper flower to match using Danielle Pollacco's brilliant tutorial for making 'Water Distressed Card Stock Flowers' which you'll find by clicking the sidebar link to her blog 'Such a Pretty Mess'.  I used white cartridge paper and Bo Bunny spotty card stock to make my flower.

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Anji said...

As usual it's gorgeous Sue. How can the rest of us compete!
Anji x

stampdiva said...

Hi Sue
Congratulations to your daughter.
This is so perfect for a graduate and I love the flowers you made.
Wishes
Lynne