Tuesday, 31 May 2011

What's On This Month In ATC Land

Yep, it's that time again. Themed ATCs are winging their way through the post to their swap partners as we speak, so here are the first ones which were made for the Crafts on the Net swap which had a theme of BBQs!



I took the pictures from a store magazine and collaged them together. The word is printed on acetate and I used a cotton bud dipped in surgical spirit to remove some of the orange background from the strip to let the picture show through.


For the second one I admit I was running out of ideas. I just couldn't think of anything so I went with the only thing that popped into my head. Not my best idea but time was running out. Of course Sod's Law meant that as soon as I'd posted it off I had another idea but it was too late.

I deliberately kept the lines rather wonky so it didn't have too much of a serious look and kept the colours 'hot'.

Blogger Templates


1 comment:

lynne said...

Hi
Maybe I should LOL but I did because it's so true. Struggle for an idea, post the item and then all of a sudden the ideas start flowing!!!
You did so well as I say this was a difficult challenge but you came up with fabulous ideas.
Wishes
Lynne