Saturday, 7 May 2011

In The Pink - And The Black

The theme for this month's card challenge over at Crafts on the Net is celebrations with a colour scheme of pink and black.  This is one of my favourite colour combinations as it is for Jacki who set the challenge.  If you haven't checked out her blog then pop over and have a look at the beautiful cards she makes.  You'll get lots of inspiration.  Click the link on the sidebar for Cards by Jacki.


Here's my entry.  After I'd made the card I turned it horizontally and decided that it would have looked like a garter that way but of course it was too late.  So what have I learned from this?  My first idea may not always be the best one and no matter how satisfied I am with the layout, play with it a bit more!!!! 

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments: