Saturday, 28 May 2011

Card and Box Envelope - Round 2

Here's the second card and Envelobox I've made.  As you'll see the Envelobox is almost identical to the first but the card is completely different. 
I chose a complimentary colour of  pale peach pearlescent card for this one and I started by using my Crafter's Companion Embossing board to emboss the wavy lines down each side.  I tore a strip of dusky rose mulberry paper and inked over the raised areas with VersaMark chalk Ink in Perfect Plumeria.  The beautiful organza ribbon and bow was the perfect colour for this card and was sent to me by Gill in a fabulous goody bag swap. 

I used Crafty Individuals stamp CI-306 and stamped, masking out the elements I didn't want with small post-it-notes, onto a 6" X 6" square of  paper taken from the Tim Holtz Paper Stash, Vintage Shabby paper pad, using black StazOn. I cut these out and coated them with Glossy Accents and then adhered to the card using small foam pads to give dimension.  The sentiment was cut from contrasting card using my Cricut and the Cindy Loo Cartridge. 


Blogger Templates


1 comment:

lynne said...

Hi Sue
Beautiful, elegant artwork.
Love your colour choice (and stamp choice!)
Wishes
Lynne