Friday, 1 April 2011

Thanks a Million

A colleague at work has been offering relaxation and meditation classes during part of the lunch break on a Friday.  There is a small group of us who regularly attend and what a difference that serene half hour makes, with soft music, scented oils, comfy cushions and low lighting.  We all feel a huge benefit and are all loathe to open the door and step back to reality. 

I made this thank you card for the regulars to sign to show our appreciation to a lady who always thinks of others.

The stamped image is one of my favourite from Crafty individuals and I've found that it is suitable for a whole host of occasions.  I used VersaMark Ink to stamp and then heat emboss the image in silver, layering the elements up on the card using silver mirror board.  The sentiment was cut using the Cricut cartridge
Cindy Loo and a slightly darker shade of dotted paper.  The sentiment is mounted onto silver card but the picture has come out a bit too dark. 

I think I need to do some kind of photography course!!!



Blogger Templates

No comments: