Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Swap Shop

Here are ATC swaps I made for the March theme of Birthdays at Crafts on the Net.

I made this one a mini card and wrote inside as I would a normal birthday card.  The image is the free stamp from the October issue of Craft Stamper magazine  which I heat embossed in silver, although it looks blue in the picture. 

 If you haven't seen this magazine yet you must!  It's full of the most amazing projects and is really inspiring.

For this card I used two large Amy Butler chipboard letters and stuck some leftover peel-offs on the background.  They are meant to be the number 1 but they look a bit like cake candles as well.

This month's theme is knitting and as yet I have no idea where I'm going with that one but I usually sit down at my craft table at some point and have a eureka moment.  Yesterday I made three ATCs for another craft forum swap which I'll post when the closing date is up.  The ideas just flew at me so knuckled down before I forgot what they were.

Blogger Templates

No comments: