Saturday, 9 April 2011

A Change Is As Good As A Rest!

Here's the ATC card I made for the April Friendship swap at Docrafts.  I used strips of paper in different shades of pink and then stamped the image, from Crafty Individuals, over the top. I like the way there is a natural segmenting of the image as the stamp was pressed over the different thicknesses of paper.

Like most papercrafters I love all the colours and different patterned papers available but now and then it's good to have a change and a monochromatic theme just fits that bill.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
P.S.  In case you wondered how the cake turned out it tasted good but was very thin and heavy.  The reason for this wasn't the recipe it was me.  The cake was to serve 12 but there's only 3 of us and after today only me, so I halved the ingredients.  Not a problem but I forgot to halve the amount of pureed pineapple and that was the problem.  I'll bake it again but make sure I halve the pineapple too.

No comments: