Friday, 11 March 2011

I've Won

What a lovely surprise when I checked the results of the February card challenge on Crafts on the Net and found that I was a joint winner with Julie and Kathryn.  Everyone submits such beautiful cards so I'm very lucky to have had some votes.  The card submitted was for Valentines Day and can be seen if you scroll down to 'I'm Back'.  Thank You to everyone who voted for me.

Now here are my ATC cards for the February swaps.

The theme at Crafts on the Net was Lucky Charms so I opted for a Chinese New Year theme, making a little red envelope and inserting a token made from two embossed foil discs back-to-back with a ribbon loop. As this is the year of the Rabbit, I found and copied the Chinese symbol on the envelope flap and wrote Happy New Year in Chinese on the top of the card.
The second card was not so inspiring as you can see.  For some reason I couldn't get lucky rabbit's feet out of my mind and so found it really difficult to think of something original.

This card was for the continuous Friendship swap at Docrafts. 

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments: