Sunday, 6 March 2011

Daddy's Pride and Joy

When rummaging through old photos the other week (and there are hundreds of them) I found this picture taken when Louise was just a couple of days old.  As she was premature she was kept in the neo-natal unit for about 3 weeks, just be on the safe side.  I took this picture of Keith holding her and the look of pride on his face just said it all.

I used a Bo Bunny die cut sheet matted onto pink card stock then cut the bird houses and birds from the Cricut Cindy Loo cartridge.  I hid the journalling inside the green spotty bird house on the left, which is from the border layer and cut the title from the Gypsy Font cartridge.

I made the frame for the photo by tearing strips from a sheet of nursery rhyme paper I had left over and then twisted the pink ribbon along the top to give dimension.
Blogger Templates


No comments: