Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Birthday Honours

Here is the card I made recently for Gill's birthday over on Crafts on the Net.


Gill likes lavender so in my usual style, I went to town using every shade of this colour that I could find in my paper selection. 

The flowers were heat embossed using silver embossing powder, then cut out and stuck on with foam pads.  The sentiment was cut from silver mirror board using my Cricut Gypsy and the parcel at the bottom was a topper I already had and although it is more pink than lavender it seemed to go with the overall colour scheme.

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

jackid said...

Hi sue how you doing love this card I'm sure Gill loved it too glad you liked my Elvis cards they were fun to do
Jacki xx

Crafting Gill said...

Sue thank you so much loved this card and my fav colour as well


Gill xxxx