Monday, 21 February 2011

The 'Lady' of the House

Here's a layout I've just finished of our cat Smudge.  She is a very young cat to look at and still dashes around the place and jumps up on the sofas to be stroked.  Visitors find it hard to believe that she is 15 year old this year.

I bought the patterned paper, which was one sheet of the stamp images, ages ago from Kitty Krafts, my favourite local paper crafting shop and have been dying to use it.  Being squares naturally led to a grid-style layout and adding a couple of little embellishments were all that was needed.

 

This is the first grid layout I've done and without thinking, I placed the picture of Smudge in the middle which says exactly what it should, that she is important to us.  Have you ever finished a layout and then realised that your placement of pictures or elements has told a subconscious story?

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments: