Friday, 18 February 2011

I'M BACK !!!

YES.  I'm finally back.  I still can't remove the Photobucket button but I did at least get an immediate reply to my email for help.  They confirmed what I already knew which is the problem lies with Shabby Blogs who provided my original background.  Having sent several emails to them and not getting any reponse I gave up and thanks to Littleme at Crafts on the Net, I went to The Cutest Blog on the Block and pasted one of their lovely backgrounds.  I have also replaced most of the blog accessories from Shabby Blogs and will endeavour to replace the others, if I can.

So, down to business.  Of course Valentine's Day has passed but here are two cards I made.  The first was for the monthly card challenge at COtN.  It was a recipe card: use 3 hearts, 1 image, some ribbon, two sentiments and two background papers.



The second  card is the one I made Keith.  I inked a piece of brown parcel paper with my Crafty Individuals Script stamp and gold StazOn and matted this onto the white card.  Then I used my Cricut to cut the heart, key and sentiments.  I painted the key with Ranger Crackle Paint and then inked with gold StazOn.

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

jackid said...

I told you to go to these aswell but no don't listen to me do you lol only joking but I do think they're a lot better than shabby anyway good to have you back see you soon
Jacki xx

jackid said...

Hi Sue Happt Birthday check my bblog there is a special message for you