Sunday, 27 February 2011

The Art of Eating Ice Cream

This is a picture of Louise when she was about 3 years old.  We had just been swimming and stopped for a nice ice cream on the way back.  I love the bright colours on her clothes and the serious look on her face as she demonstrates the art of catching the drips from the ice cream as they melt.

 I die cut the flowers using my Cricut and the Cindy Loo cartridge.  I made some of these into dimensional flowers following the tutorial over on Such a Pretty Mess (scroll down and click the link on the blog list).  The bright colours of the photo and the papers I used made me feel really summery even though spring is only just on the doorstep. 
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

jackid said...

sue I have left something for you on my blog it's a bit different from the norm like me lol
Jacki xx