Monday, 10 January 2011

Look What I Found

I forgot I had this cross stitch picture.  I started these wild flowers about 7 years ago and it took me over 6 months to complete.  I haven't hung it on the wall yet as I'm not sure where it would look best.  I also completed 6 assorted bonsai tree pictures which I was thrilled with at the time but never got round to framing as we moved house.  We've actually moved again since then and now I can't find them.  I'll have to go hunting at the weekend.

I don't do cross stitch anymore because I find it really difficult to see the holes and the pattern, even with a good daylight lamp but who knows, I might try again with one of these magnifying glasses that hang round the neck.


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

my crafts said...

Hi Sue your blog is lovley ive become a follower hope to see more of you on crafts on the net come and enter the comp
hugs Gill xx