Saturday, 1 January 2011

The Last Birthday Card of 2010 and The First Post of 2011

I'm afraid my first post of 2011 is not very exciting but hey, you've got to start somewhere and as we're just emerging from the 'last of the mince pies' stage, I'm going to ease myself back in gently and that includes my clothes!!  So here is the last card I made for the birthday swap last year.  It seems odd to say that.

I used my own hand-made leaf stamp for the background, inking with Tim Holtz milled Lavender distress ink and  then layered the die cut elements in the centre. I cut the stamp using the Speedball, Speedy-Carve  Stamp Making Kit and have found the stamp useful for many projects.  The die cut elements were all made  using a Cricut.



Blogger Templates

2 comments:

jackid said...

Hi Sye pop over to my blog there's an award and voucher to be collected by you

Spyder said...

Thank you so much Sue I will add it to my blog on my next post. It's sooo mind of you to think of me!
((Lyn))