Friday, 14 January 2011

The First Birthday Swap of the Year

Many Happy Returns to Brenda at Crafts on the Net and here is the card I made for her as part of the swap.


Still desperately trying to get away from my usual format.  I haven't quite managed it but I'll keep trying. 

 Brenda likes elephants but I didn't have any images to die cut so I printed off a picture from the Internet and used this as a template to draw round on some Grungeboard.  I add a coat of Tim Holtz Crackle paint and when dry, covered the surface with StazOn gold ink.  I liked the way he turned out with textured skin but a metallic look. 

Hey, I've done it again.  I delete the spaces between the end of my post and the signature and press one too many times, deleting the signature as well.  I've no idea how to restore it but as it is embedded in my formatting, it will automatically reappear next time I post. Oh the wonders (and frustrations) of technology.  Till next time.  Keep Crafting.

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

jackid said...

I totally forgot to take a pic of the one I sent her but mine was elephant themed as well how lucky we both know she likes elephant lol
Jacki xx