Saturday, 8 January 2011

Catch-up Time

Still trying to ease into the new year, work, routines and life in general.  Here is the last ATC card of 2010 sent as part of the Friendship swap over on the Docrafts site.


I used a cocktail stick with the pointed end cut off and rolled the bottom of the scroll around it. I used Distress Inks on the scroll paper to give it an aged look.  I'm still working on the second ATC for the Crafts on the Net swap, to include December and January.  I foolishly suggested (jokingly really) a theme of hangover cures and the wonderful Brenda who organises the swap used it.  I'll think carefully in future.

What else is happening?  Well, I'm busy right now trying out new techniques and ideas and hopefully will get back to posting more regularly again. I need to reorganise, yet again, my crafting space.  I try desperately not to encroach on Louise's bedroom space too much but inevitably there is the odd spill-over so I must sort that out before she comes home again.  I went back to work last Wednesday and as usual it's manic, so nothing new there.  All in all, nearly back to normal.

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

jackid said...

I sent my atc's off to Bren a bit back now it was a great theme though hope you get organised soon
Jacki xx