Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Journal Your Christmas - Online class

First of all a big Thank You to Max at Allblogtools.com for reinstating the signature on my blog.

Secondly I thought it was time to post some of the pages in the JYC class.  This is the class run by Shimelle Laine (click the link on the sidebar to go to her site) and what an enjoyable class it is.  Each day from 1st December to 6th January there is a prompt sent to your email box with pictures, suggestions and guidance on putting together a scrapbook page for the theme that day.  None of these have been onerous but each one has made me think, remember and create. 

I am posting just four pages from my Journal.  I made an 8" x 8" album and decided to add 4" x 8" flaps to each page to give me enough separate scrapbook pages for each day. 

I would highly recommend this class to you for next year because at the end you have a unique, of-the-moment memory or your Christmas.


The theme for 6th December was A Tale of Two Christmases so this page tells of a Christmas from my childhood.


This is the second page, which recalls a more recent Christmas memory.


This picture shows two pages for the 8th and 9th December which were looking at something new this year and a Christmas tradition.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates


No comments: