Thursday, 9 December 2010

ATCs for Christmas

Here are the ATCs for November. The theme, obviously from the cards, was Christmas.


The next theme for December and January is Hangover Cures, stupidly suggested by me as a joke but Brenda who runs the swap over on Crafts on the Net decided to use the idea.  I'm sure the other 'swappers' are calling me all sorts of names.

By the way, I seems to have lost my signature on the posts yet the code is still pasted on my dashboard.  I'm hoping it will reappear but in case it doesn't has anyone else had that problem and if so any suggestions about how to rectify it?


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates


2 comments:

jackid said...

I have a couple of images for this ATC swap that I think will bring a smile to even sore heads and I must remember to send them totally forgot last month so a slap on the wrist for me

jackid said...

Hi Sue have you sorted your signature out yet mine the same not coming on if you have what did you do
Jacki xx