Sunday, 7 November 2010

My Ever-Growing Collection of Mini Art

Here is another selection of the stunning ATCs which I have received as part of the two monthly swaps I take part in.  There are some very talented crafters out there and being part of a monthly ATC swap means I get to share in their work. 

Once again a huge Thank You to everyone who takes part.


If you are waiting for the Christmas gift tags and stamped ribbons to appear, fear not they are in the pipeline, or in the camera I should say.  They're not the sort of think that scans well so I need to photograph them but I still need to clear the camera of hundreds of pictures from Spain.  I've uploaded them to the computer but don't want to erase them until they are backed-up on disc.  Yes, yes I know, get on with it but life has been so hectic lately I just haven't got around to it.  I will though and I'll post those festive items very soon.

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments: