Saturday, 16 October 2010

A Christmas Pot Pourri

This is a nice little Christmas decoration made from left-over bits and pieces from a bag of pot pourri.

I cut a square of corrugated cardboard I had left  from a box and pulled off a section of the paper from the top left corner, exposing the corrugations.  I dabbed red StazOn randomly over the the surface and when dry, stamped the right-hand side with a script stamp from Crafty Individuals in StazOn Metallics Bronze.  Then I stuck the various pieces from the pot pourri on the cardboard using Glossy Accents and small clear glue dots.  To make sure the green twigs and cinnamon stick would not fall off, I cut a small slit in the card on either side of these once stuck in position and pushed the ends of the ribbon through to the back.  I stuck the ribbon on the back with double-sided tape and after adhering a ribbon to hang it with, stuck another piece of red paper over this to make it look neater.


Blogger Templates


Blogger Templates

No comments: