Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Christmas is Coming ........

YEP!! It's that time of year again when we start to think about Christmas.  For the last 3 years I've painted my Christmas Cards.  I paint on watercolour paper and then trim the painting to fit onto a larger white card blank.  These can be bought from craft shops or the internet and doing it this way saves wasting cards if I make a mistake or spill paint.  I've tried using watercolour cards but I prefer a rough (NOT) finish to a smooth (Cold Pressed) finish.  Here are examples of the last 3 years. 



I haven't decided what to do this year.  Perhaps I'll try stamping some cards for a change.
Either way, I need to make a start soon, it takes longer than you think to make
cards, especially in quantity.

Blogger Templates

No comments: