Tuesday, 19 October 2010

And There's More! Heritage Scrapbooking

Here is another double page layout from the heritage album I made for my sister.  The photo on the left is of my sisters, our mum, her mum, back middle, and a family friend  circa late 1940s.  The one on the right shows my eldest sister back left, my mum, her mum and my Aunt Ivy on the right, probably taken around 1955 and  both taken in Norfolk.

My Aunt Ivy and Uncle Keith lived in Norfolk not far from Great Yarmouth and I have many happy memories as a child visiting them during the summer. One of these days I want to go back to Great Yarmouth, Sea Palling and Rollesby where they lived to see how much it has changed.  Yet another 'To Do' on my Bucket List although I'm also ticking them off slowly.  My most recent one to tick was a visit to The Al Hambra in Granada.  I'll post a few pictures in the next few weeks. 

For these pages I used papers which had a postcard design on them and muted brown and grey card stock together with pearl buttons and ribbon to add to the vintage feel.  The journaling is hidden under the photos. 



If you have a Bucket List it would be great to know what you have on yours.  Post a comment and share one of your life's ambitions.

Blogger Templates



No comments: