Saturday, 18 September 2010

Paper Bag Book

Last Sunday I was at my local papercrafts shop Kitty Krafts where, amongst much laughter and general chat, the class made paper bag books.  Because we all such a good time I didn't finish mine but Louise the owner who took the class always makes sure we have everything we need to complete the projects at home. 

Here is my completed book with a couple of the inside pages.  

I really enjoyed making this.  It was easy and very effective and has lots of pockets, inserts and tabs to make it more interesting and tactile.



Blogger Templates


Blogger Templates

1 comment:

jackid said...

Hi Sue, Wow I really like this piece you will have to share the how to make it with me(only if you want to) hope you're ok still very quiet on cotn forum not a lot of interest in challenge baarrrr humbugggg! any way enjoy the rest of the weekend speak soon
Jacki xx