Wednesday, 22 September 2010

A Mini Art Gallery

I have posted pictures of the ATC cards I make as part of two internet ATC swaps but have never posted pictures of the cards I receive.  Well I am going to rectify that now.  Here are some of the beautiful little works of art I have received from other talented crafters. 



I store them in special ATC plastic A4 size pocket pages in a decorated ring binder.  I did think about the 7 Gypsies ATC carousel but I don't have anywhere to put it and you can't really see the cards unless you take them out, whereas in these pockets you can.  Each pocket will take two cards, back-to-back, so when the other side of this page is full, I'll post pictures of those cards as well.  I bought these pages from Crafty Individuals but I'm sure there are other suppliers as well.

If you have thought about joining an ATC swap but haven't then I hope this will encourage you to do so.  It's lovely to see the techniques others are using to create these stunning images.

So to all the ladies who have sent me ATC cards:  Thank You.

Blogger Templates


No comments: