Sunday, 12 September 2010

A Crafty Afternoon and A Touch of Lace

I've just come back from a great afternoon's crafting at Kitty Krafts, my favourite craft shop.  We were making paper bag books and as usual, time whizzed by.  I've still got to finish mine off and will post a picture later this week.  If you want to see us all beavering away at the class, there are some pictures on their blog.  Scroll down and click the link on the right-hand side of this page.

In the meantime here's a picture of the latest birthday card swap.  I've had a desire lately to use more tactile elements and decided to use some lace on one corner. What do you think?

Blogger Templates



Blogger Templates

1 comment:

jackid said...

Gorjuss card sue I've been using lace on a couple of mine too very femine speak to you soon