Friday, 27 August 2010

I'm just discovering stamps

I have only recently started using rubber stamps on my projects.  It started when Louise, the owner of  my favourite papercraft shop Kitty Krafts, showed me a copy of Craft Stamper Magazine and now I'm hooked.  I've started tentatively and have acquired about half a dozen now.  The first project I stamped was this bookmark.  Really easy and not challenging.


Then I made this gift tag and went a little wild but I really liked the finished product.  I downloaded a vintage Dobies seed label for the inside which tied in nicely with the flower theme. 

 I haven't used stamps on my scrapbooking yet but that's my next challenge.  What will you challenge yourself to next? 
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

jackid said...

Hi Sue, I wish I did more stamping would love to be as good as Barbara Gray or Sheena Douglass they are my fav stampettes love your book mark speak soon
Tats 4 Now
xx Jacki xx