Saturday, 31 July 2010

Sick of those free CDs - Think Again!

I've collected a number of the free CDs that come with newspapers and find the CDs and the cases are useful.  Here is one little project you could try. A mini photo album made from a double CD case. 



The stamp I used is from Crafty Individuals and the flourishes were cut with a Quickutz Die. 
I cut the patterned paper approximately 2.5 cm wider than the open case so that I could fold the paper over onto the inside. I also inserted a rectangle of co-ordinating paper inside the two  pockets to cover the fold of the case and give a more professional finish.
As this is for someone's birthday I made tags (4 in total) which can be mounted with photographs.  These tuck inside the case pockets and the two triangular pockets.


Alternatively, what about cutting some pretty plain papers to fit inside the pockets as notepaper or put cinema or theatre tickets inside, combining the card and the gift in one.

 Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments: