Wednesday, 14 July 2010

12" x 12" Scrapbook Layout

Here is the finished page for the sketch layout I posted last week. The pictures are from Seaworld, Florida and are a mixture of our photos and postcards from a pack bought at the theme park, along with a pack of Scrapbooking papers and embellishments.


If you want specific Florida theme park papers, there are several websites you can purchase from and I have given a link to one at the end of the post.

I chose two different shades of blue card stock for matting the pictures and cut these with a wavy line cutter on my Carl Rotary Trimmer.  I arranged the pictures in a grid fashion and stuck the matted pictures to the page using double-sided permanent tape.  I tucked the picture of the Manatee in between two strips of blue wavy-line card stock and stuck the sub-heading 'Underwater Viewing' onto the top strip.

The hidden journaling tag is made from the same blue card stock and tucked behind the top, central picture. To finish, I added the title 'Magic' diagonally across the page using these beautiful Amy Butler chipboard  letters.

I love the finished page and although crammed with pictures, I don't think it looks too fussy. 

Happy memories of the animals we've enjoyed seeing at Seaworld, Florida over many years.

For Disney and other Florida Theme Park papers tryhttp://scrappingthemagic.co.uk/


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates



No comments: